Tovi Farber’s jewelry is offered for sale through a secure website.
- The provisions of these Terms and Conditions will apply to any use and purchase made by the customers on the website, and will form the legal basis for any discussion between the customer and Tovi Farber Ltd.
- Browsing the website and / or purchasing a product, constitutes the customer’s consent to accept and act in accordance with the regulations, so if the customer does not agree to the terms of its terms, the customer is asked not to make any use of the website.
The Company: Tovi Farber Ltd.
The Jewelry: Gold and diamond jewelry that appear on the website and are offered for sale.
Time of delivery of the jewelry: On the day the jewelry was delivered to the customer.
Address: An address specified by the customer as the address for sending orders.
Order Execution Date: The day the credit card company approved the transaction made by the customer.
Business days: are weekdays, Sunday to Thursday, and do not include – Friday, Saturday and holiday eves.
- Jewelry prices for local transactions legally include VAT.
- The product images displayed on the website are for illustration only. Since the jewelry is handmade, there may be changes between the real jewelry and the jewelry in the picture. Also because we use natural stones we cannot guarantee color uniformity between what is shown in the picture and the real piece of jewelry.
- The company does not undertake to keep stock of all the models whose photos appear on the website.
- The company makes efforts to ensure that the information appearing on the website is complete and accurate. But it will be clarified that if inaccuracies or errors appear in it in good faith, the company will not bear any responsibility whatsoever arising from or related to them.
- The company may update the prices of the products on the website from time to time without the need for prior notice.
- The company may offer promotions, benefits and discounts on the website, the company may at any time terminate these promotions and benefits without having to give any prior notice.
- When registering for the website, the option to register for the website’s mailings is offered. If the customer is interested in removing themselves from the mailing after registration, this can be done via the link at the bottom of the mailing.
- In case the customer does not want to receive any more mailings at her own risk remove herself independently from the mailing list, or alternatively the customer is invited to let us know and we will remove her from the list.
- Registration on the website is limited to creating a single account for each customer, the company will remove duplicate accounts.
- Approval of the purchase activity is conditional on the product actually being in the company’s inventory at the time of ordering.
- If it is not stated that the product is not in stock and the product has not been removed from the website by the time the order is placed, the company will not be obligated to sell the product, and the buyer will not have any claim in this regard.
- It should be emphasized and clarified that there may be situations in which even though a certain item is displayed on the website as being in stock, in practice it is not in stock and cannot be delivered. In these situations the transaction will be canceled and the customer will not have a claim in this regard subject to the refund of the amount paid to the company by the customer.
- The company will be entitled not to approve a customer’s order for any reason at its sole discretion as in cases where:
- If, when registering on the website, incorrect information was intentionally provided.
- If the terms of this Agreement have been violated.
- If the customer’s credit card is blocked and restricted to use in any way.
- Once the payment details have been entered on the payment page, a confirmation of receipt of the order details will be sent via e-mail. This confirmation does not oblige the “company” to supply the products and it only indicates that the order details have been entered on the website.
- If it turns out that the customer’s credit card is not valid or that the credit card company does not respect the transaction or that PayPal (or any other e-wallet service held by the company) does not respect the transaction or the requested product is not in stock, the company will contact the customer for the completion or cancellation of the transaction.
- The company is not responsible for the delivery times and delays of a shipping company, but is at the customer’s disposal to solve the problem.
- The company is not responsible for delays in the delivery of the products as a result of events beyond its control, such as strikes, natural disasters, malfunctions in the computer system or the telephone system that will impair the completion of the purchase process or malfunctions in the e-mail service.
- The law applicable to these regulations and / or to any action and / or dispute arising therefrom is Israeli law only, the exclusive authority to hear any dispute arising, directly or indirectly, from the provisions of these regulations and / or purchases on the website, will be to the court in Tel Aviv Jaffa, Israel.
Instructions for canceling a transaction and returning an unused jewelry
- A transaction made through the website can be canceled up to two days from the date of the transaction.
- You can return a piece of jewelry and receive a refund under the following conditions:
The product was received by the customer with a manufacturing defect.
The product does not create specifically for the customer.
No specific changes were made to the jewelry such as: size changes, specific adjustments and changes according to the customer’s request.
The customer did not use the product.
No damage was discovered in the piece with the following characteristics: damage as a result of an accident, fracture as a result of a fall, rubbing, exposure to chemicals, pool water, sea water, Jacuzzi, spa baths, salts, chlorine, detergents, bleach or any change made not By the company.
The price of the product does not exceed NIS 3,000.
- A customer who want to return a piece of jewelry that has already been received is asked to send an email to customer service and inform them of the decision to return a jewelry, including the reason for the return.
- The return will be in coordination with the company representative only !!
- The jewelry should reach us within 10 days from the date of receipt of the jewelry.
- Make sure that the jewelry remains in its original packaging.
- After receiving the jewelry and checking that it has not been used, that it has not been changed and that the jewelry remains in its original packaging, the refund will be made less NIS 100 or 5% of the value of the item, whichever is lower.
- Refund will be made up to 3 business days from the date of receipt of the jewelry in our office.
- Credit card credit will be for the same card on which the transaction was made.
- Payment in PayPal will be refunded to your PayPal account.
- You can pay on the website using all credit cards or via PayPal in the secure clearing system on the website.
- The company gives its customers a warranty on the jewelry purchased for life for repairing defects that originate in the jewelry production.
- During the warranty period, the “Company” will replace or repair the defective parts at no additional charge by the purchaser according to the rules specified.
- The warranty is not valid in cases of direct or indirect damages made by the customer including:
Loss of the jewelry.
Modification or distortion of the jewelry.
Returning damage to the jewelry out of negligence.
Self-cleaning of the jewelry in liquids with active ingredients.
- Completion of small diamonds that have fallen and lost (less than 0.005) carats.
- There is no liability for loss or damage to a central stone. (But a repositioning of a fallen diamond but not lost).
- Central stone loss or damage repair is provided by the insurance company privately and not by the company.
- The company undertakes to provide a service of size changes for rings purchased from us, reduced / enlarged upon purchase of the jewelry free of charge.
- The company guarantees that all the jewelry that leaves our factory undergoes strict quality control.
- Leather parts in a piece of jewelry – leather is a natural material and there may be slight changes in the leather tone. The leather should avoid contact with water or other substances that may damage it.
- For cleaning, sand the jewelry gently with a soft, dry cloth. Leather may expand over time, enlargement is not considered a defect in a piece of jewelry and is not included in the warranty.
- Shipping fees to Tel Aviv – free.
- Shipping fees throughout the country depend on the location and the cost of the courier company
- Shipping and insurance fees for purchasing outside of Israel (on our international site) are free of charge.
- In case an international customer wants to send a jewelry for repair, the shipping cost will only be the cost in one direction when the company pays the shipping cost back.
- Delivery time in Israel is up to 5 business days from the date of placing the order, subject to the jewelry being in stock !!
- Delivery time for shipping out of Israel is up to 15 business days from the date of placing the order, subject to the jewelry being in stock !!
- Delivery is made only to the address listed in the order and the package is delivered to the order operator only.
- It is recommended to provide a home / work address according to the hours that suit you. Upon delivery, an ID card or passport must be presented and a form confirming receipt of the jewelry must be signed.
- If an error was made by the customer in typing the address for delivery Tovi Farber Ltd. will not be held responsible.